Saturday, October 4, 2014

2014 - 3rd Q orders

Wow, I can't believe we are now into the 4th quarter of 2014 already! And as usual I think the last 3 months of the year would fly past so quickly that I wouldn't even have time to realise it.

For the months of July, August and September, once again I am blessed to take orders from friends, referrals and those who chanced upon my blog :) And I had a great time creating each and every of their cakes.


This is a 4" cake, the smallest cake that I sell, but with 5 layers it's relatively tall. Serves about 4-5 slices of cake. Made a cake bunting upon request from customer too.


 Another petite cake order, this time 4" with 4 layers.
 

Order from a Uni friend for her daughter who likes Doc McStuffin. Proposed this rainbow cake for her that's "un-frosted" at the sides because her daughter doesn't like cream frosting and got the topper separately. I love how the cake turned out, colourful and sweet.

 
Rainbow cake in vanilla flavour for a joint birthday. Left an empty space for a cake topper.  


Very excited to create this cake because it's the first time I made a heart-shape cake. Glad that the cake turned out well. Made a double-layer cake bunting as well.


Order from a friend for his company/colleagues' birthday celebration. This is the largest dimension that I can make (number of layers can be up to 7 layers) suitable for large group servings, up to 40 pax depending on size of the cake slice.

Upcoming this month, I have 3 orders, 2 of which are chocolate cakes which I seldom do. So, pretty excited about what's lined-up for me :) If you are interested to order any pastries, feel free to drop me an email at megtan@singnet.com.sg.

For the month of December, I'll be travelling quite a lot so probably the window for order is only a week or 2. For enquiry, please drop me an email as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment